Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.55.48 PM

What we realized that changed the game, and helped us to close sell more houses with the same number of leads.

I’m a Realtor too, I get it.  If you’re anything like me, you DON’T have a lead problem. 
 
You might be feeling like you don’t have enough leads. You might be feeling like the leads you’re given are a dead end. You might be feeling like you’re making one initial call after another and getting nowhere. 
 
You don’t have a lead problem. You have a follow-up problem. 
 
That’s a challenging statement and one that might make you uncomfortable. That’s the point. 
 
Here’s the Truth
The leads you’re getting aren’t good or bad. It’s all about the effort you put in.
 
We’re talking about how to approach leads, what to say to overcome objections, and filming videos to try a different angle. Those techniques and scripts are great, but you need to follow up on leads to make those conversations happen. If you aren’t putting in the effort and making one call after another after another to reach those people, you’ll never be able to use your skills to make sales
 
Everyone is fighting over the 5% of active leads that are going to be ready to make a sale in the first 90 days after initial contact. Why fight for that 5% when you can go after the other 95%? It’s going to take effort. It might take a hundred phone calls. But that time will be well worth it. 
 
When should you throw your hands up, say you’re done wasting your time and give up? You stop when they buy, sell, or die. Until then, you’re not wasting your time by making calls and following up. 
 
The Fortune is in the Follow Up
 
Some of you might be reading this and thinking it doesn’t apply to you because you’re the one making a hundred calls a day. That’s great, but who are you calling?
 
If you’re calling a hundred new contacts a day, but you’re not following up with the same person 10, 20, 30 times, you’re not making the right calls. You don’t need hundreds of new leads. You need to keep calling the leads you have, push past the uncomfortable voicemails and texts, and put the work in to get those leads to take action
 
“Stop expecting career level results when you’re putting in hobby level commitments.”
 
We All Have the Same Goal
 
Why are we pushing you so hard and saying things you might not want to hear? It’s through tough conversations and honesty that we’re all going to be better in our careers and see the results we’re all working for
 
Start by having that hard conversation with yourself. Ask yourself if you’re putting in the time to follow up with leads again and again. Look at your schedule and see where you can put in more time to make connections. Figure out how you can be more effective. Learn new techniques to change up your communication. 
 
When you put in the time and effort to keep calling, keep texting, keep emailing, keep sending videos, you’re going to find success in the long run

 

 

JOIN THE GROUP 46:10 NETWORK

Get the Training, Tools, and Strategy You Need to Have the Real Estate Business of Your Dreams.

Kevin Kauffman

Kevin is a co-founder of Group 46:10. Over the last 10 years Kevin, along with his business partner Fred, and their team have closed tens of millions in real estate all over the country and have created some of the best training for agents in the market. Fred and Kevin are also highly sought after teachers whose work has helped agents all over the country build their own next level real estate business.

JOIN THE GROUP 46:10 NETWORK

Get the Training, Tools, and Strategy You Need to Have the Real Estate Business of Your Dreams.

About the Authors

IMG_8903squARE

Kevin Kauffman & Fred Weaver

Kevin and Fred the founders of Group 46:10. Over the last 10 years Kevin and Fred, and their team have closed tens of millions in real estate all over the country and have created some of the best training for agents in the market. Kevin and Fred are also highly sought after teachers whose work has helped agents all over the country build their own next level real estate business.

Reader Comments

Leave a Comment